• ,
  • something blue


    This would be the very first time I ever attempted to bake something edible. Just a few days ago I thought about the many things I couldn't do and the possible ways to overcome them...baking is one of those 'many' things. So, I scoured the internet for a recipe (i used a red velvet cupcake recipe) and shopped for some cupcake making ingredients yesterday. For some inexplicable urges, I decided to try my excellent non-existent skills in the art of making cupcakes this afternoon. With some help from Nancy and Dad, I made my very first batch of cupcakes. Blue cupcakes, to be exact (because red is too overrated...and blue reminds me of the PJO series which I happen to miss quite terribly) My first decent batch of cupcakes. I couldn't be happier :))))) Did I forget to mention my amazing non-existent skill in icing art? Nevertheless, it was one successful attempt. Not bad for a first timer, because to be honest, I was expecting it to burn to the point of charring. I am certainly looking forward to more afternoons like this :D
    Share: 

    1 comment:

    Rosa said...

    For your first batch of cupcakes I think they're rather perfect. The Blue Velvet cupcakes sounds like a magnificent idea.