• On Craft And Life Choices

    I think it's about time this blog got an update. So, let me tell you about what I've been doing lately. The most wonderful time of the year is just around the corner and that is my cue for getting crafty. Handmade cards are always better than those purchased at bookstores since there is always a pinch of sincerity and a drop of thoughtfulness in every card produced. And...well, I just needed something productive to do with my idle time rather than burying myself in textbooks (yeah, this one's productive but lame) or spend entire day having another series marathon.

    P.S. It just occurred to me that maybe I should've utilized some pages from a more family-friendly book since there's no telling what random words would show up on the frickin reindeers (I just happened to get around using this book about a mafia overlord that I got for P10----really feeling the christmas spirit)

    I need to rethink my life choices.
    Share: 

    No comments: