• MNL-bound



    Traveling is good. Packing up? Well...not so much. The joy of packing up remains unearthed from the depths of my unconsciousness. I guess I'll never find a time in my life when I would be happily sorting out my stuff for packing. I tend to forcefully stuff too many things in my bag, I end up walking around with a crapload of clothing that never actually saw the light of day during my entire trip. I know I'm not the only one out there who brings 5 shirts or 3 shorts/pants too many thinking its best to have a variety of options when choosing an outfit for the day. But despite all that, we always have those things that we couldn't afford to leave at home. Currently, here are mine:

    jacket (Forever 21), cameras (Canon AE-1 P and Superheadz Ultra Wide and Slimy), pocket wifi, lenses, notebook and ballpoint pen, comfy shoes (Muji), Ralph L 1, iPad (regrettably, I lost my kindle, so I'm going to have to stick with my iPad from now on), and of course, earphones (Urbanears)

    Looking forward to celebrating the New Year in MNL
    Share: 

    No comments: