• Torches


    (left: Mark Foster!!!! | right: my lame unfinished sketch inspired by FTP's song Ruby)

    I was exceedingly fortunate to watch Foster The People perform live at the Smart Araneta Coliseum last October 6, Saturday. The weeks of waiting, the endless begging for mom's permission, the tons of dough dad spent for that one night, the pressure of knowing that finals is just 2 days away from their concert, the real nightmare of experiencing a delayed flight on the night of their performance, the agony of being stuck in traffic on our way to the venue. All of those things became entirely worth it the minute they stepped up on stage and gave their audience THE night to remember. I certainly wouldn't mind traveling another 400 miles just to see them again (IF they hold their concert in Manila *again*...but I am hoping they'd give Cebu a try one day) :D

    P.S. I have officially dubbed it as THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE (so far)

    P.P.S. I know I've said this a million times but I'm broadcasting it here again anyway...THANK YOU SO MUCH, MOM & DAD. The best weekend getaway of my life wouldn't have been possible without the both of you (because, for starters, I wouldn't have been born and then I wouldn't get to be there) :))
     

    P.P.P.S. Didn't get to bring my camera (not even a handy digicam) :(
    Share: